Petroleum Express puts the health and safety of our employees and local communities first and foremost. Every day, we strive for zero injuries and incidents. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCSA) Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) initiative monitors driver fitness, driving records, and vehicle maintenance with the goal of improving truck safety and reducing accidents related to commercial motor vehicles. Petroleum Express has achieved the highest rating from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
We implement a standard of requirements, processes, procedures, and best practices to effectively manage work, maintain and implement company safety policies, and achieve objectives and targets. We work hard to make sure our drivers go home safe to their families every day.
• Provide recent model tractors with roll stability and other safety features
• Maintain our equipment to the highest standards
• Hold quarterly safety meetings to keep our drivers thinking safely
• Provide PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including hard hats, eye protection, gloves, safety vests, and Nomex (fire retardant) clothing
• Provide support from our dedicated management team
• Support a Driver Council made up of driver-elected members that provide feedback to our management team
• Hold membership in the Houston Area Safety Council
Petroleum Express drivers are educated on the newest government safety regulations year-round, with regular drug tests and background screenings. Ongoing in-service training helps us maintain an exemplary safety record and equips our drivers with the tools they need to feel confident and safe behind the wheel.
Petroleum Express is hiring drivers both experienced and inexperienced! Apply within today.